Saturday 17 May 2014

A quick survey

(NOW UPDATED WITH THE CORRECT LINK - SORRY FOLKS)

I'm currently working on an essay for the CODE | WORDS collection. I'm looking at the connection between people's online and real world relationships with museums and galleries.

As part of this I'm running a short survey. It should only take 5-10 minutes to complete and I would be super grateful for your help.

Please note - the survey is for people who visit museums/galleries regularly and also follow museums/galleries online. If you don't do either of these, I don't want you to waste your time clicking through, so here are some cute things on the internet instead.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Is that link to the survey correct? It points to the same place as the CODE|WORDS link.

Courtney Johnston said...

Dammit. And thank you.